Saturday, February 8, 2014

Get Rewarded for Watching TV

Ahhh! I just realized this post from yesterday never went live! I'm trying to figure out how to write posts in advance and have them scheduled to post. Any help with that would be appreciated.

The Olympics begins tonight! Whoo! I can't wait! Go U.S.A!!! With these games beginning, I'm sure everyone will be a little more attached to their televisions than they usually are! I thought I'd write about one of the rewards programs that I enjoy. This rewards program is an App for iPhone, iPad, or Android and rewards you for watching TV!

The app is called Viggle and it works by recognizing what you are watching by "checking in". You get rewards points for every minute you are checked into a show! The rewards are pretty expensive so for some of you it might take awhile to be able to redeem for anything but why not make your TV time worthwhile? The rewards are not cheap little gadgets either! Rewards are thing like iPads, Dyson vacuum cleaners, cruises, red box rentals and gift cards-my favorite! The gift cards that I have personally seen featured have been from Home Depot, Apple, Starbucks, Amazon, Best Buy, and Barnes and Noble!

Since I have been using Viggle, I have leaned a few really cool pointers! They tell you about special bonus point events on their Facebook page and through e-mail. I estimate that for watching the Opening Ceremony tonight, I'll earn around 500 points! It's totally worth keeping up with what will really rack up the points! Viggle also features a rewards spotlight which is where they will feature a really nice rewards for less points!

Recently, Viggle has partnered with NextGuide to make sure you remember your favorite shows so you can check in! It seems like this will be a really innovative partnership so if you downloads one, you should download the other to see what they have in store!

I have the giggle app on my iPad and it functions quite nicely! What devices will you be downloading Viggle to? I hope you try out Viggle and tell me what you think and how it works out for you! Check out the rewards catalog and tell me what you think would be worth saving up for!

Vigggle's Website
Viggle's Facebook Page

If you would like to find out more about Viggle, I have provided the links to their Facebook page and their website. Viggle does have a referral system but I am unsure of what it consists of exactly. If you want me to refer you, which may include bonus points for you, then comment below with your e-mail address! If you are my friend on any social media site, you can also PM me about Viggle! Until next time!

XOXO,
The Redheaded Life

No comments:

Post a Comment