Friday, March 21, 2014

Beauty Army March 2014

Hey guys! I am going  to get back on track. I have been slow on posts because I've been doing some structural blog work. What do you think so far?

Here's my Beauty Army post. Originally, I was really excited about this kit. Of course, I was able to select everything in this box so I knew exactly what it would contain. However, I had a shipping problem where my kit was delayed. I e-mailed their customer service TWICE and never got a reply. I wrote on their Facebook page and got a comment telling me to e-mail customer service. Even though I didn't get a reply, I finally did receive my kit a few days ago.


I selected the maximum amount of samples for my Beauty Army Kit, which is six. I selected:
  1. Befine Warming Clay Mask-.34 fl. oz.
  2. Phyto 5 Jojaba Shea Butter Face Cream-.17 oz.
  3. Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Mask-1 ct.
  4. Dermis 8 exfoliating Soap Bar-25 g.
  5. Tatcha Blotting Papers-30 ct. (full size)
  6. Furlesse Rows-3 ct.
Beauty Army is $12/month and you can always skip a month without deactivating your subscription if none of the month's samples appeal to you. I chose not to skip because I was really excited about the Tatcha blotting papers. I remember seeing blotting papers in middle school and was so impressed with them. Since then though, I haven't heard too much about them. This was a full size pack of papers and covers the cost of the entire kit by themselves.

Befine Mask $1.70
Phyto 5 Face Cream $6.21
Montagne Jeunesse Mask $2.49
Dermis 8 Soap $1.00
Tatcha Blotting Papers $12.00
Furlesse Rows $2.00
TOTAL $25.40

Here's what I've learned-If you are only excited about one product, it won't feel worth it. The Furlesse Rows are forehead line reducing patches. I don't really have lines though I might have a few smile lines making an appearance. I will eventually use all these products. The face cream sounds really promising. I will tear the blotting papers in half because they are quite large and you can use both sides. I do like bar soap but the sample is teeny tiny. This kit was meh for me. I did receive more that the $12 I paid for the subscription though!

Are you a Beauty Army member? What did you select for your March kit? Are you interested in Beauty Army?

XOXO.
The Redheaded Life

No comments:

Post a Comment