Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pacifica Color Quench Lip Tint

Hi all! Have you missed me!? I took a little break to put some ideas together and a piece that I promised and am so excited to write is finally here! Today's post is all about Pacifica's Color Quench Lip Tints!

Let me start off by saying that I have never found a product that I like as much as I like these. I mean I saw them, decided to try them, bought every color,  bought backups of my favorite colors, and now wear every day!


That's a good picture because I know you can read all of the names. There are five different choices. In their Jumbo options-there is one more and it is a white/sheer coconut pearls luminizing lip quench (I have it too). I definitely prefer the smaller size.

These are the most moisturizing products that have ever touched my lips. I often come across things that are so wonderful that I have to wonder why companies don't use a generic basic formula, sort of like a default-this should be the default. Since Pacifica is a 100% vegan-cruelty free brand, I believe these products get their moisturizing effects from their avocado and coconut oils. I'm not kidding, if you need moisture, get these. Who am I kidding? Even if you don't need moisture-GET THESE.

The names they have are delicious sounding. Guess what!? They smell heavenly. Very refreshing, relaxing scents that are not overpowering in the slightest.

Here's the other thing I love about these Lip Quenches:


GLORIOUS, BEAUTIFUL PIGMENT!!! These lip quenches add visible tint to lips! I have swatched these for you in the order of the picture above. The vanilla hibiscus is very sheer and is the furthest left. My favorite is the sugared fig. Second place would go to blood orange.

These lip quenches are incredibly light weight and do not add a sticky, heavy, wax feel to my lips at all-in fact, it doesn't feel like you're wearing anything honestly. I was ready to completely toss all the other moisturizing lip products that I have all together until I realized there was no SPF in these. The SPF is the only bad thing I could ever say about these but that's because as a Redhead, sun protection is a requirement.

I have loved every single product that I have purchased from Pacifica but these are exceptional. My Pacifica watch list now includes an Ultra CC Cream with SPF that they have released a sneak peek of on Facebook! I am so excited. 

You can find these through the Pacifica website where they are $7.00 each. I believe you can also find them in Ulta and on the Ulta website. Both places run special offers every now and then-keep your eye out if you are a deal searcher like myself! Also, both sites participate with Ebates, where you will get cash back on all your purchases!!!

What do you think? Have you ever tried these lip quenches? Will you? Do you have any questions about them?

XOXO,
The Redheaded Life

2 comments:

  1. I love tinted lip balms! I'll have to try these out next time I get an Ulta coupon :)

    ReplyDelete