Sunday, March 23, 2014

Free Clothes

So one of the things that started my love of good bargains was thrift shopping with my grandma when I was younger. Since I was young these "next step thrift stores" called consignment stores have gotten pretty popular. You can sell your clothes that are nice and still in style for a little bit of cash. You can also pick up some great deals on nice clothes.

Has anyone ever heard of Twice? Twice is an online women's clothing store where you can do the same. You can sell your clothes as well as pick up some FANTASTIC deals on gently used items! Recently, I ordered a dress from Twice and do you know how much it was? Free, that's how much! This is a picture of my actual order summary.


I looked around quite a bit on Twice and they have a huge array of styles and sizes. I got my dress today and I love it! I have been needing to upgrade my wardrobe with a few more mature items anyway. Do you want to get a great deal like this? You can get two $10 credits to Twice that you can use on the same order and here's how:  
  1.  Use my referral link. By using my link you will get the first $10 credit. I will also get $10 when you make a purchase. 
  2. To get the second $10 credit, download the Twice application from the App store. I downloaded the app on my IPad and I don't know if there is an android application or not. You should also do this in this order so you can simply log in once you download the application. 
Enjoy your shopping trip and let me know what you are able to find in the comments below! If you need some cash you could also check out how to sell your items to Twice! Twice was an extremely easy, delightful experience for me with fast shipping!

Happy Shopping!

XOXO,
The Redheaded Life

No comments:

Post a Comment