Monday, March 24, 2014

Beauty Box 5 March 2014

Beauty Box 5 is always my very first box to get to me every month.  I mean, they are based in Texas and I'm in Oklahoma, it's basically an overnight mail trip.

I was so thrilled about EVERYTHING I got in my Beauty Box 5 this month! I mean look at this! Isn't it incredible!?


  1. Jane's Pick All Natural Soaps-???
  2. Tree Hut Moisturizing Hand Cream-3oz (full size)
  3. Bellapierre Cosmetics Makeup Base-.25 oz (full size)
  4. Design Essentials Natural Curl Enhancing Mousse-1.83 fl. oz
  5. Swissco Dual-sided Facial Pad-1 ct. (full size
Beauty Box 5 completely nailed it! These might not be the most high value items but everything was great size and incredibly useful. I believe the tropical mango Tree Hut products are across the board incredible. I feel like a got a little extra because I'm pretty sure the tropical mango hand cream is brand new and had a coupon for $0.50 attached to it! I haven't seen any other boxes with this exact product. I got lucky! 

The Bellapierre Cosmetics makeup base is a complete multi purpose product. This can be used as a concealer, illuminator, and eyeshadow primer. This also has an absolutely fabulous mattefying effect on shimmer eyeshadows. The texture is so smooth and buttery and retails for $18.99. I love playing with this stuff!

I was most excited for the Design Essentials Natural Curl Enhancing Mousse. I really feel like BB5 cared and when they had a variation that was tailored for me, they listened to the questions in my sampling profile.

I love bar soaps so I will be doing a product review later for the Jane's Pick All Natural Soap. I think these soaps will be perfect as a shave bar. I can't really put a value on this sample but a 5 oz bar retails for $8.00. Woo hoo!

Now, my favorite part-especially when it turns out like this:

Jane's Pick Soap
???
Tree Hut Hand Cream $5.29
Bellapierre Cosmetics Base $18.99
Design Essentials Mousse $3.90
Swissco Facial Pad $2.99
TOTAL $31.71

I loved my March Beauty Box 5. This subscription has been so hit and miss for me though that I'm really nervous the April Box will let me down. Beauty Box 5 had an incredible option for April though which was to replace April's Box with a 60 day supply of 24ClearIt Acne Treatment Kit which is valued at $59.95. What an incredible offer! I don't have acne so this would most likely just dry me which is why I didn't opt in for the treatment but such a good idea and a great alternative!

Beauty Box 5 did release their April sneak peek already and it states that all subscribers will receive a full size Nicka K New York Hydro Lipstick, which retails for $4.99. If you sign up by March 31st, you will get the April box!

Have you been looking for something different? Beauty Box 5 is $12/month and was completely worth it this month. If you want to subscribe to Beauty Box 5, you can use my referral link.

XOXO,
The Redheaded Life

No comments:

Post a Comment